The new version of our exclusive HDMI 1080i Cable for Xbox 360 without HDMI Port is available. Featuring now 1080p resolution, and still the same quality and built of the original version, it is definitely a must have for all non-HDMI Xbox 360 owners
Connect your regular Xbox 360 (the version without HDMI port) to a HD TV or DVI monitor with a high resolution signal of 1080p thanks to XCM HDMI 1080p Cable for Xbox 360 without HDMI Port.
You can now enjoy the same resolutions than people with Xbox 360 Elite or newer HDMI Xbox 360 versions.
- Converts the analog signal to a digital one and acts as a HDMI digital signal solution for HDMI-less Xbox 360's, while also sporting an extra RCA socket and optical socket for connection to speakers
- Also come with a HDMI to DVI adapter so it can be used on a PC as well as a HD TV
- Automatically detects and plays any Xbox 360 Game or DVD Movie disc.
1) Easy connection; simplifies sound and picture connection procedures into a Turn Key solution, plug and play.
2) Can change the analog signal into digital signal input, effectively decreasing signal loss rate,upgrade the picture quality and the hardware performance.
3) Auto identify the console signal, no need for manual setting
4) Built in optical and analog sound output, adaptable to various multimedia devices.
5) High quality cable materials used. Uses golden plate plugs for superior contact, guaranteed picture quality and stability.
6) Does not require external electrical power supply
Most powerful FPX gaming gear! Simply map 4-5 buttons together to execute the special function like auto aim, burst, drop aim, drop shot, jump aim, jump shot, quick scope change and many others to any button you like with merely one click to complete the mission.