The V-Box for Wii by XCM is more than just a VGA Box to connect your Wii console to any PC screens. It is USB based, you connect to any PC via USB 2.0 port and let you record or capture all that your Wii display on the screens.
An add-on recorder also can allow you to record DVD/VCD/CD via the V-Box from the disk player to your PC hard drive.
- Crystal Clear Picture Screen.
- Supports USB 2.0, plug and play, does not require changing configuration
- Supports Streaming Video, which can be stored in multiple formats including MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/AVI/VCD/DVD/SVCD
- Supports multiple picture file formats such as: JPEG, GIF etc.
- Supports multiple input formats standards: NTSC/PAL/SECAM
- Auto playback, allows you to store in game action to your PC/laptop
- Additional optional addon recorder.
- Image can be configured: Brightness/contrast/Image sharpness/fullness/color)
- Supports Windows 2000/XP operating systems
Requires Windows 2000/XP O.S.
The V-Box is compatible with Mac OS X, if you purchase the eMPIA drivers and player for US $29.95.: http://www.echofx.com/videoglide.html
Most powerful FPX gaming gear! Simply map 4-5 buttons together to execute the special function like auto aim, burst, drop aim, drop shot, jump aim, jump shot, quick scope change and many others to any button you like with merely one click to complete the mission.